See below for display set up information from the UCLA ergonomics department.
• Center the monitor directly in front of you above your keyboard.
• Position the top of the monitor approximately 2-3” above seated eye level. (If you wear bifocals, lower the monitor to a comfortable reading level.)
• Sit at least an arm's length away from the screen and then adjust the distance for your vision.
• Reduce glare by careful positioning of the screen.
• Position source documents directly in front of you, between the monitor and the keyboard, using an in-line copy stand. If there is insufficient space, place source documents on a document holder positioned adjacent to the monitor.
• Place your phone within easy reach.
• Use a headset or speaker phone to eliminate cradling the handset.